I dread football season because it's only once a year and that is all Jeremy wants to watch. lame.
I went to work today and got off at around 1:30. I came home and took a nap, then went and biked at the gym for awhile. it made my butt hurt, but the good kind of hurt. I think.
Tomorrow I have to work at the VA from seven until three thirty and then I have to work at CVS from four until nine. It is going to be a long day.
I mentioned this in May I think, but I'll say it again. I think UK rotations make you lose weight. Maybe from being stressed or from walking around alot more or what, but I'm down a little bit. Maybe I've lost muscle mass because I haven't been able to work out as much. I don't know. I wasn't able to work out on Monday or Tuesday because I worked literally all day, and then wednesday I went to the gym and felt like crap after a couple minutes and bailed out. But I had a good workout yesterday and a decent one today.
Jeremy made soup the other day and it is really good. we froze some to eat when it gets really cold, so that will be nice. I'm ready for this month to be over.
I think that I will be able to have one Saturday off, that is if CVS doesn't schedule me. Speaking of CVS, I should be getting a contract in the mail soon from them. I wonder what it will say.
Pictures of the most awesomeness t-shirt and bassinet. And the baby's pretty cute too:)

No comments:
Post a Comment