baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I got an offer letter from CVS today. I also about crapped my pants.

$5000.00 sign on bonus.


$111,280.00 base pay for a 40 hour week in the Lexington area.

I'm struggling with doing a residency now for $35,000.

that's a shit load of money.

Did I mention that was MINIMUM base pay?

4 comments:

Katherine said...

Yeah, I'll double that holy shit, haha. :o)

CONGRATULATIONS!! I guess that's why people go to pharmacy school, huh? Well, that, and they want to help people, of course.

Virginia said...

I think I'm still in shock. Last I heard the going rate for pharmacists in Lexington was $86,000 or so. what do people do with that kind of money anyway?

Katherine said...

Well, you save some, you travel some, and you enjoy life. :o) Maybe even have babies? You could even just work part time and still make a booty load of money!

Virginia's Mom said...

Maybe you got such a good offer because YOU are so good. They already know you work hard and show up which these days isn't always a given. If you decide to go for the residency, it work out well in the long run. All you really NEED is money to pay your bills. The other is just gravy.