baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

50 things...
1. Do you like blue cheese? smell, texture, taste, appearance... all disgusting
2. Have you ever smoked a cigarette? a held one in my mouth once... didn't get any further than that.
3. Do you own a gun? no, guns suck. Fake guns suck even worse.
4. What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? Diet cherry limeade:)
5. Do you get nervous before doctor's appointments? not so much... I would if I went to a male gyno though
6. What do you think of hot dogs? DISGUSTING!7. What's your favorite Christmas song? don't really care... whatever's playing
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? nothing really... maybe a sip of water if I'm thirsty
9. Can you do push ups? girly kind and not very many
10. What's your favorite meal? Tie between Greek salad, ramsey's zucchini burger, alfalfa's veggie plate, cucumber salad, and homemade cornbread stuffing.
11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My wedding rings as that is the only jewelry I wear
12. What's your favorite hobby? reading
13. Do you work with people who idolize you? don't think so, but I may work with a couple of perverts. does that count?
14. Do you have ADD? nope, but I have to make lists of things to do sometimes so I won't forget. OCD yes
15. What's one trait that you hate about yourself? I'm lazy/controlling.
16. What's your middle name? Ann
17. What 3 thoughts that you are thinking at this moment? I need to go to bed, I have bad posture, my skin itches.
18. Write 3 things you bought yesterday? dinner at ramsey's. That's it.
19. What are 3 drinks you regularly drink? Water, water and water. drink a soda maybe once a week, if that
20. Current worry right now? making it through this month
21. Current hate right now? that I haven't seen Jeremy very much at all this week
22. Where's your favorite place to be? In bed with Jeremy (don't be obscene!) sleeping late
23. How did you celebrate New Year's Day? black peas I think?
24. Where would you like to go? Europe
25. Name three people who will complete this? No body
26. Whose answers do you want to read the most? Jeremy's
27. What color shirt are you wearing? blue and orange
28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? no, I would freeze to death
29. Can you whistle? Yes.
30. What are your favorite color(s)? blue
.31. Would you ever consider being a pirate and give up brushing your teeth? Nope, I like a clean body
32. What songs do you sing in the shower? "hello hydration"- by me, angel of music from phantom of the opera, isn't it ironic by alanis, meet virginia by train
33. What's your favorite name for a girl? Peytona
34. What is your best memory?it's secret
35. What's in your pocket right now? No pockets
36. What's the last thing that made you laugh? a resident was presenting a patient on rounds and said "pt is freaking speely" it was hysterical because she meant speaking freely.
37. What were your best bed sheets as a child? the blue ones with polar bears. those sheets were awesome
38. What's the worst injury you've ever had? when I hurt my ankle in April of 2nd year
39. Do you love where you live? like, but not love
40. How many TVs do you have in your house? 3, but we really only use one
41. Who is your loudest friend? Amanda at work
42. How many dogs do you have? two
.43. Does someone have a crush on you? My husband.
45. What is your favorite book? Atlas Shrugged
46. What is your favorite candy? depends on what mood i'm in
47. What is your favorite sports team? Don't really care
48. What song do you want played at your funeral? James Blunt's goodby my lover
49. What were you doing at 12AM last night? sleeping
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up this morning? crap, i have to get up in 15 minutes

2 comments:

Chris said...

Chris's 50 things...
1. Do you like blue cheese? heck yes I do
2. Have you ever smoked a cigarette? yes
3. Do you own a gun? only the two between my elbows and shoulders
4. What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? Cherry limeade
5. Do you get nervous before doctor's appointments? not really, but usually I'm on the doctor end
6. What do you think of hot dogs? can't go to a baseball game without one
7. What's your favorite Christmas song? Carol of the bells
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? cranberry juice from the doctor's lounge
9. Can you do push ups? yeah, but not a whole lot of them
10. What's your favorite meal? I'm a steak and potato (mashed) guy
11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? I don't wear jewelry
12. What's your favorite hobby? playing the piano
13. Do you work with people who idolize you? I dunno, some of the younger psych patients might
14. Do you have ADD? I've thought so at times, but nah
15. What's one trait that you hate about yourself? I'm lazy
16. What's your middle name? Edward
17. What 3 thoughts that you are thinking at this moment? My back hurts, I'm thirsty, and there's a killer monkey on TV
18. Write 3 things you bought yesterday? oil, fuel injector cleaner, contact lenses
19. What are 3 drinks you regularly drink? cranberry juice, fresca, diet mt dew
20. Current worry right now? shoring up applications for residencies
21. Current hate right now? the application process for residency
22. Where's your favorite place to be? Disney World of course
23. How did you celebrate New Year's Day? I don't remember
24. Where would you like to go? Vegas
25. Name three people who will complete this? Virginia, me, maybe Jeremy if Va makes him
26. Whose answers do you want to read the most? Billy Gillespie's. Can you hook that up?
27. What color shirt are you wearing? blue and yellow
28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? I probably would, never tried
29. Can you whistle? Yep
30. What are your favorite color(s)? blue
31. Would you ever consider being a pirate and give up brushing your teeth? Do I get an eye patch?
32. What songs do you sing in the shower? all kinds of stupid stuff
33. What's your favorite name for a girl? I dunno
34. What is your best memory? I dunno
35. What's in your pocket right now? a cell phone and my wallet
36. What's the last thing that made you laugh? family guy a few minutes ago
37. What were your best bed sheets as a child? these ones with geometric shapes because they ended up being the same ones on the movie Home Alone
38. What's the worst injury you've ever had? I f'ed my knee up a couple of summers ago playing tennis, but it's healed now
39. Do you love where you live? It's not bad.
40. How many TVs do you have in your house? One
41. Who is your loudest friend? Matt Morris, my former roommate
42. How many dogs do you have? one if you count Lissa's
43. Does someone have a crush on you? Yes, Lissa.
45. What is your favorite book? Probably one of the Harry Potter books.
46. What is your favorite candy? Reeses Pieces or Sour Punch straws
47. What is your favorite sports team? Kentucky, duh
48. What song do you want played at your funeral? Ew, what a morbid question. Blackbird by the Beatles maybe?
49. What were you doing at 12AM last night? Sleeping for once
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up this morning? Eh, 10 more minutes.

Katherine said...

I made my blog private last night (I got into trouble with a post I had about GE yesterday), so I sent the invite to the email you have listed on facebook. Let me know if there's a different one you'd like me to sent it to.

Have a great weekend!