baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Thursday, February 07, 2008

I came home just now to find Jeremy on his hands and knees cleaning up shattered glass. apparently, the dogs were super excited when he got home, and Maybe ran into the TV stand's glass door. Maybe is ok, she just hit it with her rump, and it bounced really hard on it's hinges and then broke. So, now, sadly, we must dust the electronics more often then our current schedule of never because everything is quite visible.

Tonight is taco rice and vegetarian beans and Lost. Tomorrow is working all day once I get out of class and I think Jeremy is going to go over to his Aunt Ramona's house to drop off some pictures.

Saturday we are going to the bank to see about possible CD/ investment options, then we are going in to Jeremy's work so I can study and Jeremy can catch up on his meeting packets for next week. There are still two more weeks until blocks and it seems like FOREVER for some reason.

1 comment:

Virginia's Mom said...

You can get glass cut to size at Lowe's to replace it or you can get a plexiglass replacement cut to order at Lowe's to replace the broken glass. Plexiglass will be less likely to break. I don't think it's very expensive. It'll keep the wagging tails and cats out of your wires.