baby wyatt
Wednesday, February 06, 2008
Mardi Gras
In the past we've never done anything to commemorate Mardi Gras in any manner until yesterday. I saw in the paper that Ramsey's, which is one of our favorite restaurants, was havinga Mardi Gras special, so we went out to eat there. I must say I was very impressed by the decorations and atmosphere alone as they really sent all out. Evidently, a lot of other people had the same idea we had because the joint was packed. For $12 I got a nice bowl of red beans and rice with andouille sausage, a cup of chicken seafood gumbo and big pan of boiled crawfish with corn on the cob and boiled potatoes. It was a lot of food, and definitely required an effort on my part to finish everything. The only downside to dinner was caused by 3 patrons standing by the bar that kept getting in my personal space. It's not cool to turn around and be nose to butt with someone. I think the servers were irritated also since these rude jerks were blocking the path to their server station.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment