I just took the last Saturday exam that I will ever have to take? isn't that crazy? it seems surreal.
After my test, I came home and completely vegged out and watched Jeremy play on the computer. I did burn my wrist pretty bad too on the oven. I was reaching in to get a casserole dish, and it like completely peeled the skin off when I touched the inside of the top part. sorta like a really bad sun burn that was peeling, and someone came and dragged their finger across. nasty stuff. now it just looks like a welt was some crusty skin on it.
I'm going to sleep really late tomorrow, then I guess I will try and be productive and spend the rest of the day on Therapeutics. I only need a 79.5% to get an A in the class, so that shouldn't be too much trouble.
I so wanted to go back to bed this morning. I got up to study at 5, then I curled back into bed with Jeremy at 6:45ish. it was so warm and cozy and Jeremy curled up next to me and held me even though I'm sure that my feet were only a few degrees above freezing.
I went and got Spauldings and brought them back to him before I headed off to my test so that he could have them when he woke up.
We got our girlscout cookies today and I used my burnt wrist as an excuse to eat a ridulous amount of them.
I like Jeremy alot.
No comments:
Post a Comment