baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Thursday, February 21, 2008

howdy all.

Blocks weekend has been busy getting into the swing of things. One of my elective which the majority of the class is in had a test today, but it was a tad confusing the last couple of hours because everyone was trying to figure out if it were cancelled or not due to the weather. the University of Kentucky let classes out at 2 and sent all the employees home, and the professor finally broke down and said the test was cancelled, then immediately sent out another email saying that if students wanted to, we could stay and take the test at 3 as planned. So, I ended up doing that. I am currently waiting for an email from Dr. Jones to see if my early morning OSCE for tomorrow is cancelled or not. I hope it is, because I am super tired right now for some reason, and the idea of getting up super early to study for it makes my whole body tired.

I am over my cold finally, although now Jeremy has a cough. I've strongly reminded him to keep his diseased toothbrush away from my nice new one that was replaced yesterday. I don't want to get sick again because that really sucked.

You know, dirty old men who looked at porn in the library are nothing but dirty old men. give me a break. this occurs almost every single time that I go to the big library on campus. Give me a break you old perverts. At least keep it at home and not in public areas.

OSCE tomorrow, business on Saturday, and Therapeutics on Monday. and then after that, I will only have 6 more tests I think in my entire pharmacy career. isn't that crazy?

2 comments:

Virginia's Mom said...

I'm glad you got home safe. I hope you had a great night's sleep.We got out early. It hadn't even started raining/sleeting but everybody on I-65 thought they had to go slow. Mostly they went 10 miles an hour. A few times we made 20. If they had gone regular speed, I would have gotten home before the sleet. As it was, I only had from Outer Loop to drive in the sleet and the brine they put on Bost worked so there was no ice.

Virginia said...

OSCE is postponed until Wednesday!