baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Saturday, September 15, 2007

well, three tests down. I only had one today and that was at 3:30 so I had all day to study for it. I didn't plan it too well though because I really needed another hour. I ended up saying up all night on Thrusday, minus a quick 2 hour nap. I got out of my last test at 5, and of course that means I didn't get home until almost 6 because Lexington traffic sucks. And I was going to go to sleep until I had to pick Jeremy up at the airport at midnight. But then his flight was delayed. and then it was delayed even more. by that point, I was waking up every hour to call him and see if he was getting ready to board. around 2 in the morning, Delta was kind enough to finally announce that the flight was cancelled. he then had to spend the night at the airport because he was hoping that he would get the 6 am flight into Lexington. of course, even that was delayed so he actually didn't get in from Alanta until almost 9 this morning. poor guy.

I think that Kentucky may actually beat Louisville. that's pretty cool.

1 comment:

Virginia's Mom said...

Yes, Kentucky beat U of L but Jacob's team won so I got to see one game my team won Saturday. However AJ's team lost today. It looked like they watched U of L and copied their plays. I hope Jeremy got to watch the game with you and you both enjoyed it. Poor dad was really upset. I tried to tell him it was just a football game but... I guess I'd better not wear my Kentucky shirt I got because I'm proud of Virginia and she goes there for a couple of months.