baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Saturday, September 01, 2007

this time tomorrow, I will be in Knoxville, sleeping peacefully.

Today was a pretty long day at school. We had the same professor lecture to us for 4 hours straight and it was pretty bad. very tiring. But, i was able to get a significant amount done during lunch and after class I headed over to the Johnson Center and biked 25 miles. It took longer than I thought, but I really need to let off some steam. WE had our first class meeting concerning rotations for 4th year and it make this huge knot in the pit of my stomach. Basically, there is going to be a lottery, and I could potentially have to live in Louisville or Owensboro completely for the next year. I think I would have to go to the Dean or something if that happened. I can't image being away from Jeremy for that long. If I don't get those, I will be entered into the state wide pool, which means we don't get any preference of where we go, just anywhere in the state. I'm really freaked out about having to leave Jeremy. I don't want to leave Lexington. it makes me sad. I also don't want to do an hour commute every day with the way gas prices are. Jeremy and I may have to change cars for a bit just because his car has such better gas mileage than mine. I guess there is no point in worrying about it now but I am.

No comments: