So, we decided that Knoxville is a cool city.
We hiked 11.2 miles in 3 hours and 50 minutes at Cades Cove, and to say the least we were tired. We went to dinner at this awesome resturant called The Tomato Head and it was wonderful. And I think between Jeremy and I we drank like 8 glasses of water. We are sort of stinky now, so we need to shower in a bit.
We got some good pictures. I'll post them once we get back into Lexington.
Tomorrow we are getting up early to go eat breakfast at the Pancake Pantry, and then we are hiking the chimney top trial, then into Gatlinburg to look around and get some hot sauce, and then we will be on our way home.
We won't be able to get the pups until Tuesday morning, and then Perhaps have to go straight to the vet to get her teeth cleaned. I'm sad that I won't be able to see them until I get home from school, which won't be until after 5.
We sure have eaten well this weekend. I wish I was able to get more homework done though.
No comments:
Post a Comment