I went to help out at the Diabetes Family Fun day today and my forearms got burnt. I put sun block on my face, but not my arms, and you can tell. Jeremy came the last hour and helped to break down the event, which was really nice of him. there was a lot of things for the kids to do and I think they had alot of fun. I got another free T-shirt out of it. I have a ton of free t-shirts
Then I came home and took a nap. being outside in the sun for 6 hours is tiring. today was the first day of Autumn and it was freakin 90 degrees out. isn't that crazy.
I wish that I had gotten more done this weekend. time just flies.
I have to work next Friday AND Saturday night. I don't know how that worked out. I guess it is all good. even if I just work 4.5 hours, my paycheck is still $50, which is much more than we spend extra every week on "fun stuff". I should be getting a big check sometime soon too because I need retro pay from back in June. I'm suppose to be getting $14 an hour, but I've been getting 11.50. they did change it to $13 at the beginning of the month, but that is still wrong. the distict manager is taking care of it though and he even called me last week to tell me that he hadn't forgotten about it.
This time next year, we will have the Passat paid off. that'll be weird having an extra $300 a month. Right now our goal is to save up money because I want to travel dammit before I have to be grownup and work a real job.
No comments:
Post a Comment