baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Saturday, September 08, 2007

those pictures of the boys are so cute!

after the fifth time that my butt fell asleep from studying so much today, I have decided to take a break. I've worked pretty consistently, but haven't gotten as much done as I would have liked.

I just gave the cats exactly one tablespoonful of wet cat food, so hopefully that will not go and yack all over the house like they usually do.

Monday, Jeremy is leaving for New Orleans to go to a training class, and he won't be back until Friday night at like midnight. that makes me sad. I have blocks starting on Friday too.

Last night I had to work until 10 and on wednesday I have to work from 3:30 until 8. And I get out of class at 3 on Wednesday and I have to go pick Maybe, Perhaps, and Zippy up at the vet before than because I think they shut down at 7. that makes me sad too.

Tomorrow, CVS is wining and dining all the interns at Tony Roma's. Apparently we get our meal paid for inclusing alcohol. there is like 30 people going, so I can't imagine the bill. I haven't ever been there, so I hope they have something vegetarian and virgin daiquries. I just looked at the menu... no veggie meals, so I will just get a salad and an appetizer, and maybe some side items. I won't eat very much tomorrow so that I'll have room:)

No comments: