i have alot of errands that I have to run around and do today. and then tonight Jeremy and I are going out to Masterson station park to do a 5k run. I hope that I can finish it. Yesterday I was only able to run 4 miles before I started cramping really badly. it stunk.
lots of things to do. I'm sort of waiting until closer to 9 to leave to take Maybe to the vet because that's when Petsmart opens. the vet opens before then, but I have to pry the doors open.
to the bank, to CVS for pictures, to school to finish up the bulletin board, to the gym for my bike ride, then home for lunch and maybe a nap before the race. I hope Todd's rd picture machine works or i will be very upset if I have to drive over to Walden. that would be lame.
I hate having acne. I wish it would just go away
1 comment:
Dad did the whole 5K walk for the cure for the Susan Komen Cancer Foundation on board ship. Holland matched people's donations. I did half because I wanted to hear the nature talk that started during walk time. We got shirts.
Post a Comment