stick a fork in me, I almost died last night.
So, we went to the run and we both did really well. I ran 3 miles in 31:40, and the whole 5K in 32:50, which is less than 11 min miles. My goal was less than 12 minute miles so that was really good. I ran faster than I ever did on the track. I think it helped that there were people around me.
so, when I got done, my ears started to itch really badly. we decided to head home instead of waiting for the trophy awards. Long story short, my eyes swelled shut, my lips turned into Angelina Jolie's and my throat closed up. I doped up on Benadryl and some left over medrol and took a shower and was pretty pathetic. I couldn't talk or swallow and it got to the point were Jeremy had to check on me to make sure I was still breathing. Yeah, it sucked just a little. it was 100x worse then when my eyes swelled earlier this summer. so the next time it happens, I literally might die. the nurse practioner I went to today said I need to go to a specialist and get a
prescription for an epi pen and that i needed to carry benadryl around with me all the time. it was pretty scary
2 comments:
Oh sissy I am so glad you are OK. I love you and would be useless if anything happened to you.
I love you.
You and Becky are both so important to me, I couldn't imagine if you were gone.
Oh did I say I love you?? Take care of yourself girl.
I'm really very glad you didn't die. Dad said he was more glad. I think we were both as glad.
Post a Comment