baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

financing for everone

You know, I am one of the most insecure people I know. But, I guess everyone is the most insecure person they know because you get to give yourself unfiltered critiques 24/7.

But, Jeremy can attest to the fact that I am really insecure. i annoy the crap out of him complaining about it.

I feel bad because even though I feel insecure, things could be alot worse. None of my clothes could fit, I could be 50 pounds more than I am right now, I could be balding, I could have scars from my acne, I could have a freaky body shape.

I don't want to be the person that puts on makeup everyday and spends money on clothes and dyes their hair, but that doesn't stop me from being envious of them sometimes.

I am me. I wear jeans that are slightly on the short side and don't always fit perfectly. I wear wrinkle T-shirts that were left in the dryer too long. I wear hoddies and old school sweatshirts and wear Jeremy's workout shorts when I don't have any clean ones. My hair is pulled back all the time and although I only wear Victoria Secret underwear, the mediums are too big and the smalls are too small, so I stuck between granny undies and undies that cut off my circulation. I have nicer clothes that I don't wear because they are too form fitting, and even though I have a nice form, it is not perfect so I don't ever wear them. I am so white it is shocking and I don't wear shorts to school because I don't want to hear people comment about it. I wear sports bras even when I'm not working out anyday over a regular bra just because sometimes regular bras just suck. I go months without getting my hair trimmed even though I know it really needs it.

But I would rather be me than anyone else, otherwise I guess I would change.

1 comment:

Virginia's Mom said...

I have seen you in all those outfits and you look amazing in whatever you wear. Most people are envious of YOU. As for not being very tan that just means you aren't as likely to get skin cancer. You look great without all the trimming so think about how much money you're saving and pity those who need all that stuff to just look half way decent.