We all have people in our pasts that we will never forget. Part of you is always curious about how that person is doing in life and happiness. But we have to keep moving on and living day by day. The problem is when a person you have learned to live without makes random appearances in your day to day life and completely takes you off guard. I am happy. I have a wonderful marriage, a beautiful house, a loving family, terrific friends. I don't have anything missing. But whenever this person makes an appearance, I forget those things and begin to wonder what I did wrong. I can't blame the person because they go more than out of their way not to communicate with me directly but they find ways to find out what's going on with me but eliminate everyway I can find anything about them. I don't regret what happened in the past. I wish whatever happened hadn't happened the way it did, but where would I be now? Married to someone that apparently hates me... already divorced? I wouldn't trade the me that I have now for anything. I would love to get back the true friends I lost in the past. But, are true friends ever really lost?
For anyone's that interested I have been randomly posted to my site which is mrjoll01.livejournal.com. Don't be afraid to comment.
1 comment:
You should wonder what THEY did wrong. You are one of the greatest people I know. Anybody too stupid to have seen that deserves to stay buried in the past.
Post a Comment