baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Friday, August 25, 2006

the big news

Well, I made it through a week and I'm still alive. Granted, I've been forcing myself to stay awake at least until it get's dark out even when I take a nap right when I get home from school. My only regret is that I only worked out one day last week, which isn't good. It's just that morning comes sooo early.

I'm good with all my classes except for Immunology. And I'll be good with that class once the prof actually posts on blackboard the powerpoints from class. Even so, I'm really frustrated with that class.

So.. the big news. Jeremy got a new job! He is now the inventory manager for the hotel, as well as the Courtyard in Lexington and the convention center in Cinci. He'll work M-F, no weekends and off by 5. He'll have to drive up to Cinci for the next month or so a few times a week, but they'll pay for mileage. Then, he'll only have to go up once or twice a month. We don't know yet how much of a raise it will be, but he's going to get an official offer letter sometime either on Monday or Tuesday. The other big news is that will this schedule, Jeremy will be able to go to graduate school to get his MBA, which he's been wanting to do for awhile. He's excited and tells me he has intentions of blowing them out of the water.

I ordered a new winter coat and it should be coming anyday now. That is exciting too.

2 comments:

Katherine said...

Man I thought you were pregnant. :o) Not that I'm not happy for you both, but that would have been more fun haha.

Virginia said...

Nope... that won't be for awhile:)