we are going to Louisville in a bit for Celeste's wedding. Not the Passat, but my friend from high school. SHe was my clarinet buddy. Jermey was asking me if I thought I would see a whole bunch of people from highschool and I don't think I will. I think I may be the only one invited from the good ole days, but I may be completely wrong.
I think that Jeremy will be able to go up to Ashland with me and stay on Monday. But then he has to come back into town on Tuesday and then he's leaving for Florida on Wednesday. They were going to send someone else in his place, but then it would have cost like $800 to change the name on the ticket, so he's going still. Mom, Jeremy is just going to park at the airport on Wednesday. Then Thursday I may head into the ville again to see mom before I have to start back at school. crazy stuff. did I mention that I hate driving.
So, my first class is at 8 everyday. But, I think I have an hour gap in between 10 and 11. I'm trying to figure out if I should work out in the gap or if I should just get up early in the morning and work out at like 6 or so.
I found out that the revamped the PY1 block schedule and it turns out that they will be taking 7 tests in one weekend instead of the 6 that we had. Sucks for them. They changed ours too, so now we have to take 5 tests. But, I'm ok with that. Five testsi n one weekend is much better that 7. Poor PY1s.
No comments:
Post a Comment