baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Monday, August 21, 2006

my tummy hurts but I think it is just from nerves, it being the first day od school and all. I get done at 11, but I'm staying to help pass out books and also to go to a medical abortion presentation. And then I have to go down to Kennedy's to get my last book and to get a blood pressure cuff.

I'll be able to tell everyone the exciting news hopefully tomorrow. And then we will have many things to celebrate on Wednesday.

Ew, I also have to turn in a form for my EPPE rotation.

I hate paying car insurance every six months. It's like we finally get up to the point where we can finally start putting money into savings and then we have to pay for car insurance. Lame. oh well.

I hope it isn't freezing in class today but I know that it will be.

No comments: