Jeremy got home okay last night. It was WONDERFUL to see him since I haven't seen him since Monday morning. I cut my finger on a pair of scissors yesterday, so sorry for all the typos. But, I usually have typos and don't usually have a cut finger, so i guess that isn't a good excuse.
School starts Monday. I'm excited. Although, my schedule will be crazy. I can tell already. It sucks that the college of pharmacy is on a different schedule that the undergraduate program, especially when my elective is in the undergraduate program. I'm worried that they will schedule me in a time when I just can't be there. And when in the world am I going to work out. I can work out at 10-11 some days, but my 11 class is freaking 8 miles away, so I need like 20 minutes to walk there. So I just don;'t know. I guess I'll just play it by ear and take my workout clothes everyday and just go when I can, you know?
My finger hurts.
I need a haircut.
I need a blood pressure cuff.
I need my book for the biology of aging
1 comment:
a 20 minute walk carrying books is a workout.
Post a Comment