Yesterday was very pleasant. Jeremy went into work pretty early (at 5) and I slept until 8ish. He got home in time to watch the UK game and while he was doing it, I took a nap with Skit. I'm worried about her. She's been in hiding since we got Perhaps and she hisses and puffs up whenever she sees the doggie. I think she's lost weight too. I hope everything works out. After the nap, we went running and did pushups. crunches, and squats. And then we went running some more. Jeremy was very encouraging while we were running. I never realized how hilly our neighborhood was but it about killed me last night.
After I shopped and got cleaned up, we went to the mall and took care of some stuff. We also swung by Best Buy and got another set of rechargable batteries so that we can actually use our digital camera longer than 10 secs.
Then we headed over to the Wild Oats Store, which I have determined to be the best store EVER. They have all this health food and organic stuff and a huge variety of vegetarian food. Very exciting. Too bad it is all pretty expensive. Jeremy declared yesterday that when we had more money, we would definitely be yuppies and only shop at places like that. Did you know they had organic laundry detergent? Who knew?
We got some granola and some soup and some spinach pasta. I'm sure it will be super enjoyable.
The pups have been getting along great. Whenever we let them out to go potty, they run around and play together. They've been playing tug of war with some sticks that we have out there. Super cute.
I'm going to head over to Transy around one and go to the library and work out. Fun times. Jeremy is at work and will most likely be there for a long time. He called this morning with some sad news. Apparently, there is a farmer's union convention at Marriott all this week and last night one of the farmers had a heart attack and passed away. Today, all the functions have been very somber and sad. I feel so sorry for the family.
No comments:
Post a Comment