baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Let's be serious. I'm a little emotional. Last night, due to a birth control mishap, I am now hormoneless when I would normally have hormones. Note to self: birth control patch will not stay on butt. Refrain from sticking it there, regardless of what the little diagram in the handout says where you can and cannot stick it.

What does these mean? Well, my whole world is in the process of collapsing as we speak. I found out yesterday I got a D on my Biochem test. A D? I thought I would at least get a B. Upon further investigation of my test, I have decided that I did not deserve the score I got. Sometimes you deserve what you get, this time I did not. But does that really bother me? No. See, that's the problem. I could actually care less. I'm in pharmacy school. I just need to pass microeconomics with a C. Don't need to get my degree.

If I get a C, I don't think I will graduate with honors. But who cares? I'm in a downward spiral. I can tell. It's not like I don't study. Maybe I should study more. My sanity is slipping. I can tell. What is the world coming to?

What are we going to do with Maybe and the cats when we go on vacation. Jeremy wants to get some guy at work to stay over here but I'm not really comfortable with it.

Becky, you have to promise to not be mean to me in Hawaii. I am fragile.

Jeremy doesn't want the doggie. I can tell. He thinks that it will herd the kitties around the house.

No comments: