baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Post by Chris

Hey peoples. Just thought I'd add my commentary to the suddenly wonderfully active blog (we even got a post by Jeremy! go figure!).

First of all, go Virginia on her 97 (!!!) on her microeconomics test, a test that several business majors in her class failed! She was quite excited about it, as she should be, and I was very proud.

Secondly, congratulations to Virginia and Jeremy both on the acquisition of your dog/rabbit :) She is very cute and I am proud to have partaken in her naming. So far she seems very particular in who she likes and who she wants to growl and bark at: Guys - a plus Guys with dramatic beards - maybe not so much Fat Women Housekeepers with I-just-smoked-2-packs-of-cigarettes-on-my-5-minute-break voices - also not so much. So far, I seem to be one of the fortunate ones along with Virginia, Jeremy, Maybe and Zippy.

By the way, there never was an update on that wedding theft at the Marriot. Turns out, there never was any theft. The slot in the box was tight for the cards, so when the bride shoved a couple in there, it seemed more full than it really was. Jeremy consequently kept his generous tip instead of returning it as he was going to do because he felt bad for them. Happy endings all around.

No comments: