baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Another Jolley Wedding

My wedding is coming up in September (that's only 7 months away for those of you that don't know) We have had the big stuff planned for quite awhile now, but there is still all the little things to get done. Step one, make more money so we can afford this crazy thing. :) I don't know what we would do without my parents and his parents paying for so much. It's going to be at the Olmstead in Louisville, pretty pretty. I just ordered my dress a few weeks ago. I am very excited about my wedding day and I am also really looking forward to starting a family. Just think, two years from now there will probably be a baby in my office (which of course will become a baby room) Yay!
But for the mean time we still have to decide if are going on a honeymoon and where.

Oh yes, everybody don't forget Friday is VA's Bday.

No comments: