baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Saturday, December 26, 2015

waiting for the boys to start stirring- 7:41am and everyone is still in bed- except for Jeremy who is out running.  It looks like the rain is holding off, which I am thankful for.

uh oh--- the bedroom door is opening:) my bets are on wyatt.

I've been thinking this morning about time passing.  It seems like only Yesterday that I married Jeremy but it has been over 10 years.  But then again, it seems like I've known him for ever.  It makes me worried because it another 10 years, the boys will have one foot out of the door going to college or getting jobs.  What do you do when you don't get to see your babies every day?

I guess we will putter around and get the Christmas stuff put away- the outside stuff needs to dry off a bit before we tackle that.

Dear sweet boys, if you ever go back and read this, know that I adore you.  I love Liam's sweetness and kindness, Wyatt's silly and infectious nature, and Beckett's determination and ability to already talk like a rock star.  As Beckett would say "tank ew" for the feels.

1 comment:

Virginia's Mom said...

you think about the every day