I am thankful that my days at work fly by. Sometimes when I'm at home, it seems like forever to get from 7:30 to 4pm- it's nice because there is time to play with the boys, get lunch, take a nap, work out... But if I had to think about sitting in one spot at home for that amount of time, it would be horrible. But it's not horrible at work. Because I get so much done even though I'm sitting at my desk for the majority of the day and I'm problem solving and helping patients. and there is so much to do, the time just flies by.
I am thankful for that. When I did my residency and worked on my research during the summer, I hated the down time. Nothing to do, but wait and hope for something do to. So well I ask the residents for help on some things, it is really frustrating when they say they are too busy to look something up for me. It's like "seriously? I've been in your spot. you are NOT that busy"
No comments:
Post a Comment