baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

not too bad of a day- sleep late (6:45am is late for me). Got the boys up, fed them breakfast, watched a little TV- little disturbed that I put it on Disney only to realize when I went to turn the TV off, it was on Nicholodeon. The little monsters can change the channel.  I can barely change the channel.

Took them to daycare, then off to work for a few hours to catch up.  I had stayed late yesterday (something I very rarely do), and I still left with a ton of work to complete. I spent a few hours there getting things taken care of, then back home to try and nap- didn't actually sleep but was nice to lounge in bed.  Then, up to work out, fold laundry and head back out to get the boys. 

Dinner from Taco bell per Liam's request, with frostys for dessert. about 20 minutes of iPad time, and then some homework. Now there are in the nursery playing with a blanket and a laundry basket together- the house is still clean--- I cleaned up after every mess.  Space heater is cranking in the bathroom getting ready for bath time. I accidently forgot about the preprogramed thermostat and it freaking got down to 50 in the house--- I just thought I was a pansy because I needed two blankets.

Have my lunch packed for tomorrow and have been lucky enough to text Jeremy a lot today.  I miss him a lot.  looking forward to him being back in the country

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad your week of being Super Mom was a success (and is completed)! How cute were the boys when Jeremy made it home after being gone so long?

Virginia said...

I'm not sure exactly how it played out. Jeremy got Liam up at midnight when he got home and I was still asleep.

Wyatt and Beckett woke up early this morning and Jeremy went up to get them dressed. Wyatt came running downstairs to me in the bathroom and said "mama, daddy came home to give us cuddles!" it was pretty cute. They are in general very cute about seeing him though he has only been gone 30 minutes.