baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Sunday, November 22, 2015

We have a $50 organic fresh turkey. I wanted to get a fresh turkey, but not an organic one since they are freaking $20 more than an organic one, but I deferred to Jeremy to buy one since, really, what right does the vegetarian havin picking out a giant dead bird to eat? But by the time he made it to Costco today, all the non organics were already snug or cooked in people's houses. So, now, there is a $50 organic and non-antibiotic bird in our fridge.

So, we do buy a lot of organics. We get most of our vegetables through green bean delivery. It forces use to get fruits and veggies that outside of our radar during the year, and makes us at a varied diet. And when we get it, I have a pretty self righteous attitude about it... High five, Virginia! Way to spend $3 on a squash. At least it's organic!

We also buy not organic. Cereal... The boys love cereal. Our range of choices are pretty limited though... You would not believe how many cereals have freaking coconut oil in them.

And we do bountiful basket but we did they organic once and didn't really think it was worth the money since you got less food.

Point of this post? I'm not for sure. Maybe that that damn bird better taste like heaven.

No comments: