baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Saturday, November 28, 2015

after a really rough week last week, this week has been so much better. one of the big project I was working on got completed.

The boys are having a lot of fun with their Aunt and Uncle staying with us for the week.  Liam adores his Uncle Greg (like almost a little creepy adores--- like he has to be all up in his space and breathing the same air and Greg has to swat him away just to go to the bathroom and Liam would stand outside the door talking to him the entire time if we let him).

I lost my wedding ring on Thursday. And by "I", I mean I took it off to take a nap in the boys room and left it on the stairs to the loft bed and when I went back a few hours later it was gone.  Which resulted in me searching the entire house several times, Jeremy too.

Finally found it about 24 hours later at the bottom of the stairs, somewhere we had searched a dozen times.  Beckett had gotten it and flung it down the stairs.  When I saw it , it was so obvious and I have no idea why I didn't see it to begin with.

Thankful that isn't back on my finger.

My abs have been sore. I've mixed my workouts up a bit than from what is on the schedule because I missed a day last week and was trying to get two shorter workouts together for Thanksgiving since I was off.  Anyways, ended up doing like 4 workouts in a row that were ab centric.

Thankful that I love working out. Thankful that the boys come down and "workout" with me, which is total cuteness.

No comments: