We have been so sick this weekend. Throwing up, fevers, muscle aches, fatigue, headaches. Just horrible. I finally don't fell horrible since starting getting sick on Thursday. Jeremy was a few days delayed from me, so he likely has a few more days of misery. I can't tell about the boys. I think they are better, then they go down hill again. I literally have not been able to move for three days. Friday i went out to a movie with the boys and had to get Jeremy to take me back home. We took the boys to the doctor his morning and had them tested for strept. Negative. Might be the flu, but not likely because if he season. Not mono because I was convinced it was mono because I has some exact symptoms before emrytle beach with strept and took some left over amoxil. No rash
Man, I hope we recover soon. This weekend sucked
1 comment:
I was sick too. I even missed a day of dialysis, They said when I finally got to go back Wednesday there was a nasty bug going around. I hope you are all better now. I am. Dad stayed home sick one day too. And he hates missing work
Post a Comment