baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Saturday, July 18, 2015

The boys finished swim lessons with fayette county pools today.  Both of them progressed a lot, especially Liam. He thinks it is fun now to go under water and touch the bottom. Wyatt is still a little more weary but he can walk around in water up to his chest no problem. They both have a lot of joy when they do free play in the pool. I was thinking about signing them up for one more session, but I think I'm just going to take them after work two or three days a week until the boys close.  Right now it is just about getting comfortable and seeing how much they have improved just this summer makes me feel a lot better about it.

Beckett has been having a hard time with our nursing sessions cutting back.  The weekends are especially hard for him. I'm limiting to just morning and at bedtime because my milk production has decreased so much and whenif so me and him together, he wants to nurse every 15 minutes and then run off to play.  I can cuddle every 15 minutes, but my boobs can't take that. It's like I have a new born again.

I need to get back on the wagon.  I've been working out every day and my upper body is the best it has ever been and I'm really proud of my legs. But I'm eating like crap and too much. And there's an saying you can undo a workout with your diet.

Beckett had his 15 month well baby yesterday and he barely grew at all- he completely leveled off on his growth chart. The doctor said we would follow up on his 18months checkup.  He did throw up the night before because of ice cream overload and he still looks as chunky as ever, but that doesn't account of his height not increasing.  Unless the marked his 12 month height wrong, which the doc suggested could have happened.  Other than that he is doing good. Says mama and dada when he is upset, can say baby sign language more and all done, tries to put on his shoes, plays with the boys, can wave good bye and give kisses. Very much a mamas boy and likes me the best.

Liam is having his bridging ceremony where he finishes his preschool class and moves up to the next one. I really like the teacher in this new class (although it was a little rough when she first came). Liam is doing amazing with letters and numbers and coloring. I am so proud of him.

I've been growing out he boys hair just because I want to see how it looks longer. I figure I won't be able to do it when their older, so might as well do it now. I did trim up what's a little bit, and he looks so cute. Liam, on the other hand, has such thick and coarse hair, it looks like rats nest every day when he wakes up. I'm pretty sure I will end up taking him to the barbers shop to get itchy for his ceremony on July 30th.

We are going to the bluegrass fair tomorrow. Hopefully it won't be too hot.

No comments: