I had a dream that won $155 million dollars a few nights ago. Now, I've been thinking about what I would do it i I really did win that. I would get rid of all our debt of course. I would buy a million dollar home and hire a full time Gardner and house keeper. We would have a five car garage and a cinema room.
I would pay off all our families debt. I would still send the boys to public school, I would still work and I would still keep my Prius. Although, I would hire someone to fill up the tank and wash it more often than yearly- oh, and I would get some to vacuum out cereal from it weekly. And I would hire someone to train our dogs so they wouldn't act insane.
Jeremy says he would make an amazing computer and an amazing stereo system for his car.
No comments:
Post a Comment