Goodness, that is a lot of snow. 17 inches in Lexington. The roads are horrible, even the main roads. My poor cat is not meant for these harsh driving conditions!
Went to cat in the hat last weekend, was a lot of fun. The boys enjoyed.
Sorta obsessed about the universe and galaxies. It is so cool. I've never been interested before, but now I'm oggling books that I checked out from the library.
Planning trips. Excited about our vacations coming up.
On a pretty strict diet trying to get to my goal weight of 140s. No excuses! I can eat very strict for a month and then I can splurge. Eating lots of proteins ( Greek yogurt and veggie burgers, protein shakes) and low calories with lots of salads and veggies. Low carb is extremely hard as a vegetarian, but I'm gonna do it for a month. Then, chips. And some cheese cake.
I want to go here. http://www.amnh.org/plan-your-visit Sadly, I don't want to go all the way to New York City. Maybe one day, when the boys are much older.
Was going to say, operation daylights savings is going really well. Was able to do 10 minutes early every night to bed. Wyatt didn't go to sleep until his regular bedtime, but he was in bed, which is what counts.
1 comment:
In spite of it being warmer and sunshine this weekend we still have snow hanging around in piles.
Post a Comment