baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Saturday, March 14, 2015

Date night on Thursday: we ate at the village idiot.  The only vegetarian meal they had was a very spicy chickpea curry. Very good, but super hot.  Which means I drank a bunch of water.  And peed a bunch. Want to a French bakery that was a bust, then to red mango for dissent and to Barnes and noble. And a trip to babies r us to buy diapers on our hot date night. I missed the boys the whole time.  And we are so lame.  We need to plan actual activities.

Friday night: Disney on ice. The boys enjoyed, and we're well behaved even though we go home way past there bedtime. We are lucky that daylight savings was so recent. I enjoyed watching the skaters. I could tell that they enjoyed what they were doing. Can't say the same for the performers that we saw in the circus.

Saturday morning: going to story time at the Carnegie center at 10am.  It will be the first time that I will be attempting something like this on my own with all the boys.  Jeremy is out running, but may meet us down there to do some st Patrick's day stuff.  Allegedly, there are tents set up downtown. Rain or shine, so we shall see how that goes. It looks really wet from the radar.

Today, I have a long workout- back and biceps.  I got down to 143.3 midweek, but have fluctuated back up some. I'm okay. I figure two more weeks of high protein and I will reach my goal.

Breakfast this morning: two Greek yogurts and a cup of blueberries- 24 grams of protein, will have a fiber one bar at around 10am for a snack.

Sorta have had a ticky in my throat the past few days, constantly clearing it.  Don't know if it is a cold or the start of allergies.

Wyatt got up the morning, pooped, got dressed, brought down his batman bear, found a piece of perhaps poop on the couch, but it in the toilet, got the iPad and covered up on the couch with a blanket. Did it like a stealth ninja and I didn't realize he was up until he turned on the living room light.  Beckett and Liam are still asleep, but I'll be waking them up in a bit so that we get to our activity on time.

My goal this summer is to spend at least 5 minutes outside every night watching the stars.  Did I already post that? We are going to try to go to Ravens run to do a star gazing event sometime this month.

2 comments:

Virginia's Mom said...

Seems like you do plenty of activities with the boys. And enjoy doing them.
If the Red Mile is still open maybe you can go to see the trotter races We went once and it was fun.
You could also plan a walking tour downtown with salad one place, entrée another and dessert at the end stopping at the park in between to look at the stars.

Virginia's Mom said...

good luck in having clear night to watch stars