baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Saturday, March 07, 2015

This is one of the reasons why Beckett doesn't wear shoes.  His cankles are literally so big, shoes won't fit on his feet.  Also, I'm a firm believer that kids need to learn how to walk in their bare feet, and will likely stay out of shoes until he moved up into the next room when they play outside during the day.

Speaking of walking, Beckett has made some half hearted attempts and is up to 2-3 toddy steps.  He's not very good at standing on his own right now, but is working on it.  Will likely be walking like a maniac next week, I'm sure.  Liam walked at 14 month, Wyatt at 12months, and Beckett is gonna beat them all at 11.5 months.

walking will get that chub thinned down a bit!

1 comment:

Virginia's Mom said...

if he's like you he will walk two days then run after that. I lost weight during that time trying to keep up with you and keep you out of trouble. You were always a graceful runner