baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Jeremy went out for a run today.... I started to get worried around 8:30, but by that time he was on his way back.  It was an experience and he had fun with his friends, so I'm glad he went.

We got the loft bed from IKEA set up.  It looks really good in there.  Eventually we will take out one of the crib beds, but first we have to make sure Wyatt is completely okay with being out of the crib.  Today was the first day he has been able to take his nap in the bed.  Liam is very possessive of the bed... I will try and take pictures of the nursery soon.

Tomorrow, hopefully we will be able to play outside in the cold.  Today we ventured out to dinner with the boys and Wyatt ate like a bottomless pit. 

Getting more and more tired.  getting up the stairs is really hard, and carrying Wyatt up them is out of the question. 

30 weeks tomorrow.  starting to go every two weeks to the doctor.

I'm almost done with my diaper hoard.  I'm only 11 boxes away from getting BBF v3.0 to potty trained.

No comments: