baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Sunday, January 19, 2014

29 weeks today.  Very uncomfortable, especially when Wyatt is on my lap.  He doesn't seem to understand why my lap isn't the same size, and why his butt doesn't fit there like it should.  Lots of pushing ands shoving, trying to create more room, which leaves me really uncomfortable.

Clothing sucks too.  I was weighing in at 180, which is a 40 pound weight gain.  I hope that I can keep these last few weeks at bay and end this pregnancy at just a 50 pound gain.  I'm not optimistic though.  I thing about when I can start insanity again.  Hopefully, my bleeding will be short lived, my uterus won't drop down, and my bladder won't get too damaged.

slowly but surely getting ready for the next baby.  ordered some breast milk freezer bags, have another pump in transit as we speak. Going to Ikea tomorrow to get another dresser.



dreading lack of sleep, but already feeling sad watching Wyatt, knowing that after this baby, it will be the last one. 

No comments: