baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Monday, January 27, 2014

Feeling some pre partum depression. My skin is super dry and itchy, my face is all broke out, I can't sleep, I'm huge, this weather is horrible, I need to do things outside of the house, but don't want to spend time away from the boys and it's too much to take them out with me. Need to nest, but it's hard to do with the boys since I have things already organized with them.

Feeling bad about work too.  I like my job, but it is so frustrating to deal with people who can't or won't do their job correctly. Trying to stand up for myself, but I know things won't get done and I feel like I'm whining all the time.

My nails look horrible too and I hate static electricity. Thank goodness I don't have to worry about the electric bill and having money to pay for it.

1 comment:

Chris said...

:/ sorry your having a crummy day. Hit me up if you need to chat