got my pump today, along with 100 freezer bags. It was strange seeing the pump.... like I am going to have some special connection with it... I will spend lots of time with it at work. I watched the video on it, and I was like "I need a baby NOW to breastfeed." such sweet little hands.
going to start going to the doctor every two weeks now. had my one hour glucose test at 7:30 this morning. I was fasting even though they said I didn't have to be. Rather be on the safe side because I don't want to have to do that three hour test again.
we got a dresser, as well as a loft bed from IKEA, and some storage units that is going to double as steps up to the loft bed. We could totally fit 4 kids in the nursery if we needed to.
It is super cold. I am very thankful for the XXL coat that a pharmacy tech is letting me borrow. Otherwise I wouldn't have anything to zipper over my tummy.
Lots of Braxton-hicks. I got a lecture today about being at high risk for diabetes.
we got our photo album yesterday, got most of the pictures put in. need to work on putting in dates and names.
need to get the clothes up from the basement for BBF v3.0. need to set up the diaper station in our bedroom. Need to find a bassinet for our bedroom.
Need to get Wyatt transitioned out of the crib.
No comments:
Post a Comment