baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Sunday, September 02, 2012

Man, today I wished I didn't have kids. For an hour. That would have been nice. Wyatt is teething and Liam is testing. And that's even after I got to take two naps today. It's these damn canker sores in my mouth. They are so painful, it is ridiculous. I can't talk, I get irrationally angry when the boys hit/bump me in the face. And I have another one forming on top of my mouth. And my dentist can just go to hell. I talked to her on Wednedsay and she said she was going to call me something in. Kept calling the pharmacy and the office, and nothing. When I called back on Friday to see what was going on, it was closed for the holidays already. see.... irrationally angry. It about killed me on Friday to be at work and see triamcinoline dental paste and viscous lidocaine on the shelf. So close but so far. At least I was 155.0 this morning.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

not irrational to be angry with the dentist

Katherine said...

http://www.everythingessential.me/HealthConcerns/CankerSores.html#page=page-2

Check out the testimonials, too.

Hugs.