baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Friday, August 24, 2012

Oh, please let it be a good weekend. Please please please please. I left work early today because my head hurt so bad I couldn't even keep my eyes open. i ended up taking a really long nap, and got up at 3:30 pm. Then I was nausated and stomach cramping, so I was worried about it being the flu, but then it went away. I had to take sudafed to get the headache to go away, so hopefully my milk won't go down too much. Liam has still been having some lose stools from the poop eating incident last weekend, so Jeremy took him to the doctor. They didn't think it was a parasite, but we have too collect stool samples just in case this weekend and they gave us some probiotics to give him too. I've been giving him a yougurt every day, so hopefully that helped too.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I truly enjoyed the time we spent when stopped by before your weekend at Holiday World. I hope the rest of the weekend went perfectly for you and was full of fun and laughter. Did you notice how dad enjoyed holding Wyatt and wasn't in a hurry to let him go? He should have left Pepsi a long time ago.