baby wyatt
Thursday, August 09, 2012
157.8! I am very happy with this. I was 160 for a few days earlier this week, but I guess I was just holding on to fluid for some reason because I peed like crazy yesterday. And after a run in with some allergy medicine, my milk is finally back up (not that it was down really, but I was making 3-5 ounces extra every day and it was stressing me out for that to have cut back so suddenly). I was have horrible flashbacks to cracking open that can of formula. I might not be freezing as much milk as I'm taking out, but I'm okay with that.
Tomorrow I have to work from 8 to 8:30, but Jeremy is bring the boys by so that I can love on them and nurse Wyatt around dinner time.
I am thankful for the people at work. Overall, they are a really good bunch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Jeremy is a great guy. He's proven to be good enough for you.
Post a Comment