baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Poor Liam

Poor Liam. He was sitting on the couch with me and Jeremy yesterday morning, eating some plain pasta noodles, and the next thing we know, he is scratching at his mouth and whimpering. Apparently, he found one of those little poops that Perhaps lets out in her sleep in the couch and took a bite. It was funny, sad, disgusting, horrible all at once. I really don't like Perhaps anymore. I haven't for a long time. Anyways, I don't think he ate any of it, just took a bit and then did what any sane person who puts poop in their mouth does. We cleaned it out and brushed his teeth right away and just hoped his immune system would do it's job. Not so much. We are on over 8 poopy diarrhea diapers. Between Liam and the fact that Wyatt hasn't pooped in almost 48 hours, we are not so much a happy family. And we were planning on going to the state fair today. And that didn't happen. Which I'm glad that we didn't decide to go. Liam is still acting fine, just having flashed of punniness, but man, his hiney is raw already. I started him on pedialyte really early this morning, so hopefully he won't get dehydrated.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Aaden went over 2 weeks without pooping. As long he is still peeing and is comfortable, it's normal as far as I could fine.