baby wyatt
Saturday, September 22, 2012
151.4. Slowly but surely. I had a really rough week last week weight wise, so I'm very glad I got back on track. Thank goodness for little fat suckers. I still have 10 pounds to lose before I'm back to the weight I can fit in all my clothes, and I was hoping that I would do that before Wyatt's 6 month birthday, but I don't think I can do 10 pounds in 5 weeks. oh well. Reaching the 140's will be a huge victory.
Jeremy went out of town and it was just me and the boys. I had friends come over for 45 minutes in the evening while I gave Liam a bath, read him books, put him to bed and then took a shower myself so that baby Wyatt could be occupied. It worked out well. It would have likely have worked out with out them beign there too, but having two screaming babies would have been rough.
We are going to order some crib rails for Liam. he's going to be sleeping in a big boy bed soon! so exciting.
They are so sweet together. Like, if I put Wyatt on the play mat, Liam will go over and play with him for 30 minutes and they will both be smiling and laughing at each other. It is the sweetest thing.
Yesterday, when i dropped the boys off at daycare, I hung up Liam's jacket and was getting ready to leave, when Liam runs towards me. Some mornings are worse than others with leaving, so I thought he was going to start crying because I was leaving. But, he was in fact running to give Wyatt a kiss goodbye. Now, THAT is ridiculously cute!
What the heck is up with blogger not putting spaces in for paragraphs anymore? does anyone know how to fix that? i messed with the hmtl a little bit when I was moving the blog around, but I think this started happening when before I moved everything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment