baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Wednesday, September 05, 2012

Well, I thought I would hold off from getting my period back for a while since I'm not supplementing at all with Wyatt. But no such luck. I always thought PMS was a joke, but man, that's what Sunday had to have been. I haven't been in such a bad mood for no reason in such a long time. Liam really scared me, but I feel better. He was able to stand on his stool tonight, balanced on one foot, and brush his teeth. Still can't walk or stand without holding onto something, but he can crawl pretty well. It's funny watching him crawl around the entire house. It's like he's 9 months old again. He;s going back to daycare tomorrow. I stopped and talked to the director today and hopefully he will be okay. he is okay sitting on the ground and in chairs and knelling. The teachers will carry him if needed. I just don't have enough leave saved up since I just got off of maternity leave. I already have burned through my sick leave and will have to use annual leave for today. Which is fine, but what if Wyatt gets sick something horrible like Liam did when he was 6 months old. Jeremy's boss is out all week because his mother passed away, so Jeremy taking off is out of the question. I hope he does okay. I guess I will call like every hour or two and if he isn't doing well, I will got and get him.

No comments: