baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Thursday, April 26, 2012

without fail, after Liam's bath and I'm waiting for Jeremy to get Liam in bed (very hopeful that I will be able to restart doing this once my stomach in slightly smaller and I can rock him/cuddle him), and I'm sitting on the computer catching up on things and I get a contraction. it has to be this stupid computer chair. I had a few contractions this morning, but then the rest of the day was some sailing except for my inability to think straight. my brain was complete mush until around 3 pm and then it went bad again when Jeremy picked me up from work. I'm better now. I went downstairs with liam and Jeremy and I sat in the lawn chair with a blanket while Liam and Jeremy played in the garden. then we found a frog and that was entertaining. But then, Liam pooped his diaper and I guess his butt was really raw. When we picked him up at daycare, he had a poopy diaper and I changed it and I think he had been sitting in it a while because I had to scrub a little bit. But then he pooped outside and he just melted down. it broke my heart. He has never had a problem with diaper rash or anything like that, so we sorta didn't know what to do. I gave him an oatmeal bath, but he whimpered through that. We finally put about a gallon of zinc oxide on him, and I think that made him feel better, but only when he was in very specific positions. I thought he was walking funny outside, but he has been practicing his crab walk so I thought he was just playing. Now I realize he was trying not to rub his junk. my poor baby. My car will be fixed tomorrow, and thankfully Jeremy will be going to pick it up with a friend at work thank goodness. I am still very worried about driving. I know that I will get over it, but it was sooo stressful yesterday and having contractions the enter day. I am so happy that everything quieted down today. Tomorrow is Anisa's baby shower and then the day after that is the CSA farm tour. Then, if the baby wants to come on Monday, it is more than welcome:)

1 comment:

Virginia's Mom said...

He waited after the tour but couldn't wait until Monday.