baby wyatt
Thursday, April 26, 2012
Been up for the past hour with extremely bad nausea. Don't know if that means the baby is pushing on my stomach, or I've entered a bizarro stage of labor. Still having contractions, but more like really bad Braxton hicks because they are unrelenting and don" t really start or stop or peak. My stomach has been hard as a rock since 7:30 yesterday morning, so needless to say I'm a little stressed out. I can't do anything to relax. And I'm super thirsty , but have only been taking sips of water because of the nausea. No spotting, no mucus plug. Jeremy was smart enough to grab the infant seat out of my car before leaving it at the repair shop thank goodness. Who knows when we will be able to pick up my car. I can't drive in this condition and I might have a baby before it even gets fixed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment