baby wyatt
Sunday, April 29, 2012
Three am and I'm wide awake.
The baby shower was very sweet. I am so thankful for Anisa. She is a wonderful friend. Sometimes I feel like I take advantage of her emotionally (complaining about life), but she still sticks around.
I was sorta sad that more people didnt show up from work. I mentioned to them that it was just a baby celebration because we have so many things already and they didn't need to bring presents, but I didn't mean to imply they didn't need to bring themselves. I guess it just threw me off because only two people mentioned they weren't coming so I assumed the others were. Oh well.
My car wasn't ready on Friday. I guess they needed to order another abs computer because the one they got was a dud. And I was just thinking about how I'm glad we don't have to park outside when I read things about the horrible hail in Louisville on Facebook. Then I just realized when I woke up, my car isnt even in the garage, it's in the parking lot of the repair shop. Lame. I think the hail missed our house, so hopefully it missed downtown too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
we miss you guys
Post a Comment