contractions almost all day yesterday, but nothing too exciting today. I've decided I can't even pick Liam up for a little bit, because when i do, I immediately start having a contraction. My abdomenal muscles just can't handle it I guess.
Liam was very sweet this evening; giving me lots of loving. I needed it. I'm on the verge of being overwhelmed with guilt since I know the new baby will need so much attention and Liam needs so much for us still. It is going to break my heart when i have to turn Liam away because I'm holding the other baby. I'm worried that I will spend the entire day with the new baby, then dump him on Jeremy when he gets home from work so that I can love on liam and Jeremy gets no time with him.
I know it will work out. the past few nights liam has managed his way into our bed, but it won't be safe once the new baby gets here to have them both in there. hopefully, BBF will be able to sleep in the bassinet some. It will work out. I hope.
Liam is such a sweet boy. I hope that BBF is just as amazing. I can't wait to see his face.
3 comments:
put liam in the middle and get one of those attachable rails and put baby on the other side of you :)
everything will work out.
You're going to do just fine. You're a great mom!
Rebecca would watch patiently while you ate or were changed. Then she would climb up and share loving with you. You will give them plenty of love-both separately and together. Jeremy might get ignored a little. You may be sleep deprived for loving everyone so much but I always thought it was worth iit.
Post a Comment