I was going to go running this morning before I went to work, but it is cold and wet, so I've gotten up and studied for the Naplex instead (well, sorta-- I got distracted by email and the blog for a bit).
My goal this next year is to completely fix up the house. First thing on the list: the back bathroom. New floors, painting, fix the shower rod, defunk the trim. Jeremy doesn't know my master plan (laughing menacingly).
But I'll wait until after boards.
I really want cinnamon rolls, but Jeremy is going to a spinning class this morning and can't really have them before hand, and it would be rude for me to make myself a whole can for myself (although very tasty!).
We are going over to our friend Cheryl's house this evening after I get off work (and maybe run to the gym for 30 minutes or so). She is moving to PA, and will be missed, especially her ridiculously cute daughter Addison. We've decided that all Addison's in the world must be ridiculiously cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment